I’ve started meditating 5 major times in my life… so far.
- 13 years old (self taught)
- 16 years old (library book)
- 19 years old (University exam desperation)
- 23 years old (first instructor)
- 36 years old (current version)
The people who welcomed me back are my tribe. Those that judged me for leaving weren’t.
Leaving was part of the process. Coming back was part of the journey. What I learned when I was gone was equally as important as my returning.
Meditation is my way of finding and connecting with me. My way of ‘coming home’.